Nintendo 3DS or iPod Touch 4G?

What should I get for Christmas?An iPod Touch 4g or an Nintendo 3DS? And for my Birthday, what do you suggest under $100 I have an Xbox 360 with Kinect so what about some games? No rude comments please.

Aprecciate your help,

Best Answer

depends on how old you are. if you like Mario Zelda and Pokemon games and 3d effect plus camera and downloads for gba games and backwards compatible with the ds games and N64 remakes get the 3ds.or if your older get the iPod touch 4g it has WiFi apps a media player good graphics and is a handheld console, has internet and iTunes and downloads music and has a camera get the iPod touch 4G

This is an excellent console I love the new analogue stick, it makes gameplay much easier i intend on buying one soon.The Nintendo 3DS is the latest handheld gaming console from Nintendo with a real 3D gaming experiance without the need for any 3D glasses! While viewing the units screen head on, provides a great 3D gaming experiance however if you turn you head slightly to the side while looking at the screen causes a ghosting effect.

i

Well, a 3DS is cheaper & a iPod Touch 4G is more expensive.They're both good.Photo editing, Photos, Videos, Slow internet, space, touch screen.The 3DS is 3D without glasses.Both can damage your eyes.

If your talking about stats I'd say iPod touch.Or, if you're talking about price, I'd say 3DS.

Source(s): Knowledge

I love the 3DS. The 3D, regardless of what people say- Is AMAZING and does NOT harm your eyes in any way. The game line-up is awesome and the current features are so amazing

If I was you I would go for the nintendo ds3D because I've heard that by next year the ipod4g is going down in price!!! Yep get some games for you bday xxxxx up to you!!

I prefer an iPod touch of 3DS and for xbox I suggest halo anniversary if you're into shooters

I strongly recommend the iPod touch 4G

Source(s): Me

Wait for the Ipod 5g

If your younger (like a kid) get the DS if you are older then get the ipod

ipod it is way better