Gay/bi guys please answer?

Do you prefer a d*** that is nicely shaven cut low or left at grown out lenght. I play sports and for some reson me running around shaves my hair down i want to know if i do anything with a friend they wont mind? I play soccer my hair was long but i guess the constant movement of my boxers slowly shaved it down not it looks like i cut my hair to half an inch.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Sean B
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like a nice trimmed pube area nothing all wild and uncontrolled on me and my parnter totally shaved makes it look like a overgrown boy.

sean

• Phil
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

They won't mind either way especially if all that running around helped you get strong legs and a flat belly. That is what guys notice the most.

Only when it becomes completely shaved does it look rather odd to me.

• 9 years ago

it really depends trimming is good that way when going down on him or he goes down on you you dont have a long hair get in your mouth... i keep mine smooth it doesnt feel to great at first (razor burn) but after shaving a few times its not so bad its just like shaving your face once you get the hang of it its not so bad

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I like it smooth so I tried it my self and it did not go well lol still left with some it feels like a beard down there lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I like pubes trimmed not bushy.

If I am going to get a pube between my teeth I don't want it to be 3 feet long =P

• 9 years ago

Some people think it's gross, some like it better that way.

Personally, I'd be good either way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.