Gay/bi guys please answer?

Do you prefer a d*** that is nicely shaven cut low or left at grown out lenght. I play sports and for some reson me running around shaves my hair down i want to know if i do anything with a friend they wont mind? I play soccer my hair was long but i guess the constant movement of my boxers slowly shaved it down not it looks like i cut my hair to half an inch.

• Sean B
    Favorite Answer

I like a nice trimmed pube area nothing all wild and uncontrolled on me and my parnter totally shaved makes it look like a overgrown boy.

sean

• Phil

They won't mind either way especially if all that running around helped you get strong legs and a flat belly. That is what guys notice the most.

Only when it becomes completely shaved does it look rather odd to me.

it really depends trimming is good that way when going down on him or he goes down on you you dont have a long hair get in your mouth... i keep mine smooth it doesnt feel to great at first (razor burn) but after shaving a few times its not so bad its just like shaving your face once you get the hang of it its not so bad

I like it smooth so I tried it my self and it did not go well lol still left with some it feels like a beard down there lol

I like pubes trimmed not bushy.

If I am going to get a pube between my teeth I don't want it to be 3 feet long =P

Some people think it's gross, some like it better that way.

Personally, I'd be good either way.