Is it ok to wash your hair with cream conditioner?

i wash my hair with Garmier fructis cream condioner wat will happen if i do that???

Favorite Answer

You'll get lovely silky hair! :P

Don't worry, it's not going to poison you or anything, though it would be a good idea to use a shampoo before the conditioner. Conditioner itself isn't designed to remove dirt and grease from your hair. Companies recommend you use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner for best effect.

Hope I helped, Minifig666!

Some people don't wash their hair every day, and don't have to, If you're not sweating a lot, or around a messy environment. I've done this before, Shampoo one day, conditioner the next. I have

somewhat dry hair, and don't want to over shampoo it. Also don't want to over condition it. Too much of anything is no good.

Your hair isn't going to be clean. When you use shampoo is takes all the dirt and oil out of your hair. Then you you add conditioner it will add some moisture back in. Only using conditioner you are actually not cleaning your hair at all. You need shampoo