Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

What games do girls play when they like a guy?? 10 pts to best answer!!!!!?

So i think this girl likes me can you please tell me what type of games girls play?? And signs that let you know they like you plz help!!!!!

Favorite Answer

My friend always talks in a different tone to a guy she likes. Or they could suddenly start ignoring you (play hard to get/try to forget you). some girls always say hi and bye whenever they see the guy they like. or they could pretend to like another guy to get you jealous

Source(s): school and personal experience:)

Just depends on the way they act around you and whether or not they talk to their friends about you. Girls play all sorts of games depending on the age

• banga

I dont play any video games. I hate anybody who comes to a decision to play video games in a dating or ability dating. It finally ends up inflicting issues; backfires and if somebody cant be basic with me from the start then possibility is they wont be basic via the dating. it particularly is a deal breaker for me.

It depends on the age group buh most of the times they try to act aloof as if they dont really like u

Hanging around you, smiling at you, and trying to show off there best features like white teeth or bright blue eyes.