Some good short hair styles for someone with glasses?

I just want some good hair styles for someone with shorter hair and glasses I have to get my hair cut soon. Please no over the top insane hairstyles. I'm not looking to make a statement. Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

you can get bangs which gives you a lot of options....staighten, curl, wave...anything looks good with glasses

this is a vid i really liked for curly with a straightener, before you watch it, just know, it looks really big in the vid, but you can easliy changge that by holding the hair for a shorter time of decreasing the temperature, for less volumous hair:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDZmAKrkou4

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): youtube and myself
  • Connor

I actually personally think guys look extremely warmer with short hair. I had any guy friend that had a afro and he cut it in eighth grade year and he suddenly received soo much cuter.

DUDE. I loveeee when people have a 'bob' cut with glasses, but if you want somthing more fun, try and get it like short in the back, than longer in the front, my aunt has that and its GORGEOUS.

I've experienced mine both ways too... but the husband prefers it short... he never complains when I grow it very long, but is always all over him self w/the complements when I cut it off

An all over the head induction haircut