Do men still find women attractive even if her face is average looking but has hot body?

Do they?Some may not necessarily be pretty but has a sexy shape body

Favorite Answer

As long as the dace is not really bad. It's often in the woman's head, her self-esteem. If a woman feels sexy she acts sexy, and that is often, I feel, the most attractive thing.

• ?

i'm a masculine lesbian. i'm not butch, yet someplace in between. I placed on generally mens clothing, I walk like a guy, i carry myself with the issued self belief of a guy and that i placed on no make up and have short hair. somebody right here made the fact of as to why butch women human beings continually seem dishevelled and prefer **** and then they anticipate a perfect femme lesbian. some butches do have that expectation, and femmes I ask for forgiveness for that. i think of the element with butches and gown is that as a woman looking mens clothing that suits good is quite problematic. So on a similar time as you re a femme female and u can discover a brilliant number of clothing that for the duration of high-quality condition you-we are constrained. American butch women human beings i think of don't understand a thank you to seem solid and the place to seem for garments that are masculine yet outfitted. i'm fortunate sufficient to have been raised in Europe so I save in all mens ecu companies. ecu mens clothing is greater outfitted than mens clothing and has a tendency to run smaller besides. being a greater masculine female i'm VERY into how i seem b/c if my female is going to make the attempt to seem proper I beneficial as heck am going to make the attempt besides.

...basically, what men want is a sexy "wench" who likes to "swallow" the BIG load !

Ya lol