Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

What to do if someone is screening my calls (and I need to talk to them)?

Two of my old roommates and I got in a huge fight about money last year. Legally, they owe me the money and they are avoiding me to keep from having to recognize this fact. However, I'm not trying to contact them about the money issues (I've given up on getting the money from them - I don't even want it anymore), but instead just to sit down with them and apologize for all of the issues in our past. What is the best way to get to them and show them that I am beyond the money problem since they won't respond to calls, voicemails or texts?

3 Answers

  • 9 years ago

    Use someone else's phone or file a civil suit in small claims court either one should put you in a position to talk with them and hey get your money back. .

  • 9 years ago

    If you know their address(es), send them a letter.

    Or have some gift delivered with a note attached.

    Or go see them in person.

  • 9 years ago

    Make an effort, show up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.