Is it normal for a girl to not be able to walk for a few minutes after sex?

My legs and knees get really weak and shaky after a really good... uh, session. But my boyfriend seems to think I'm just putting on a show or something. Is it normal when this happens or is something wrong?

I believe completely normal, especially if it was a..rough session if you get what i'm saying. He should feel complimented to make you so weak in the knees. It's common to be so relaxed after sex that it's hard to walk. Tell him it's a good thing and not a show at all!

• kiss4u

More important why would you want to get up? you two should be hugging each other Then sleep and do it again lol. as long as you don't pass out it would be OK with me. I always hug after wards.I think you need an other boyfriend that is more understanding.

Sometimes yes that can happen. But it goes away. Nothing is wrong, sex is like a workout and if your body isn't used to it then your muscles will be sore.

• Lora

Depends how big the horse is you were riding..............OH, you mean sexual relations. haha. Yeah, its normal and he's a jerk. Oh yeah, do exercises, get flexible, that always helps. Practice doing splits.........that's why all the football players like the cheerleaders because they know they can perform well.

• shroud

your boyfriend should be happy

yes it is normal and some women can't be touched or move for awhile

Lol....I guess it's normal...