Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why do racist oppose President Obama?

It is racist to oppose President Obama's policies?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm as racist as they come then.

• Tim
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

It is racist to oppose President Obama's policies?

Good!

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's not racist to oppose some or all of his policies, it's a difference in ideology, or opinion. If one were racist they would oppose, or support him, based only on his race, and the policies wouldn't matter.

• 9 years ago

It's racist to oppose Obama because of his race. Opposing his policies is merely political.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why do you assume that we oppose Obama's policies because we're racists? You opposed the same exact policies under Bush.

• zulu45
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

You could ask why do racists support President Obama, considering that racism is what the left has been using since the 2008 elections. By intentional abuse of the race card, they are the real racists.

And as "that one guy" said, which is correct, it is ALSO racist to support Obama because of his race, something we saw a lot of during the elections.

• 9 years ago

Do You ever read Your own questions back to Yourself before submitting them? They are getting so repetitious and laughable! I do think You must be a ignorant Troll that has lost his way. Trolls belong under bridges.

• 4 years ago

the only circumstances i'm seeing of this are hypothetical... and that they are being thrown around by way of human beings such as you. I definitely have not witnessed one person who helps Obama claiming what you have only alleged.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

the democrat party is turning on him, so they must be racists

Source(s): s
  • 9 years ago

Call me what you want. Don't care. Never will.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.