Why do i feel so bad for having slept in the same bed with?

two of my guy friends, ONE OF THEM IS GAY AND THE OTHER BI. We didn't do anything neither did we intend to. We had come back from a party and figured itd be best if we spent the night and not drive. I feel so bad but nothing happened.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • violet
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you're in a relationship with someone else and not single, then you probably feel bad because you wouldn't want your other half doing the same thing. Or, maybe you are single and you don't want certain people (or any people) hearing about it and assumming things happend that didn't happen... Just don't do things like that in future if it makes you feel bad, next time sleep on the couch or something.

• 9 years ago

Do you feel bad because you know the other gay friend has some screws loose as most gays do, and when he finds out you slept in the bed with his man, he will be mad because that is just how they are? They are dramatic and blow everything that's small way out of proportion. Don't worry about it. When he has his little ******* temper tantrum, just keep telling him he shouldn't be mad because nothing happened. Ask him why would you sleep with a man that likes penis like you do? That is gross tell him and you do not want that. You want a man who is natural and likes what he is suppose to like, women.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

why do you feel bad?? i mean ur reasons make sense and u didn't have sex so...? why are you worried? just forget about it it's not that big of a deal :)

• 9 years ago

you shouldn't feel too bad about it. or at all. nothing wrong here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I don't see why you would feel bad?

• 9 years ago

Why do you feel bad if you didn't have sex??

• 9 years ago

don't feel bad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.