Why do Americans...........?

Bang on about 9/11? All the time don't say they don't cos they do and you know it. What about all the Muslims countries that America has invaded the people they've killed and torture?

Just look at these photos http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=torture+ira...

These are the people you consider war heroes really? I find these pictures pretty disgusting. I can't understand why people do this. These pictures bring tears to my eyes. And you know what is worse that they had the nerve to even take pictures and laugh.

9/11 was horrible and I am disgusted that people have actually planned to kill all those people who frankly they didn't know.

I am just saying thousands of people die everyday in more horrible ways but they don't get half the attention 9/11 does.

Bush was responsible of 9/11 he knew exactly what was going on. You went to Iraq so that you could invade more countries in the middle east. For oil and power.

Jeremy, those people in the photo had nothing to do with 9/11 they do not deserve to get tortured. People like you make me sick. Disgusting.

In New York under 3 thousand people died. In Iraq over 1 MILLION people have died since 2003 thanks to America. God is watching.

• CR07
    Favorite Answer

America's 9/11 is palestines 24/7, america and israel are the real terrorists but americans are all brainwashed by the media

• Jumdd

Cuz George Bush made a big deal out of it, and Americans are too proud to think outside the box and learn the truth. 9/11 is not that big of a deal compared to what's happening everyday in the world right now.

Edit: Au contraire to those who are in favor of the invasions.

Here are the facts: 3,000 Americans died on that day, and the destruction of two of the most significant buildings at the time. With no further proof or anything, George Bush points the finger at the Middle-eastern countries. 1,690,000 Iraqis died, innocent or not, and 50,000 more Afghans aswell. The american soldiers along with their allies have died in the thousands. 9/11 was also known by secret intelligence such as the CIA well before the attack. There's also emerging proof of a possible inside-job for 9/11, whether they're real or not - time will tell.

There's more of these if you know where too look, and unfortunately, arrogance made you not know.

I find it a shame that the 10,000+ innocent children killed are not being mourned. Nor are the further 30 - 40,000+ women, and the many scores of thousands of men. I was on a forum a couple of days ago and their was outrage that a recent poll found that most Afghans don't know what 9/11 is -- I say to that, it is an absolute disgrace people would expect them too, in a country where one in four children die before the age of 4. Many don't even know why there are 'foreign invaders' in their country.

In Afghanistan before the invasion their was approximately two suicide bombings every year. After? 350+ average. The U.S.A. armed these terrorists back in the 80s to fight a pathetic proxy war against the U.S.S.R.

because 9-11 taught us a special lesson. it taught us what a real hero is.

and it was only the second time america had ever been attacked.

i heard that they had planned to go to the white house and kill the president after they went to the pentagon. but the real hero's on the plane figured out what was happening and crashed th plane in a Field, even though it cost all of their lives, they did the right thing. the new york fire dept. lost all of their firefighters because they were saving lives, even though they risked their own. and that, THAT is why 9-11 is so special

I know right

but I guarrantee some pro American socialist will report this question. It seems to be neevr ok for people to ask these questions but its perfectly ok to attack countries they have lied about

• Peace~

I agree with you girl 100%

• Jeremy

F*ck those photos. Those guys are lucky we didn't just kill them. The world is not a happy place. And when you got a terrorist group flying planes into buildings killing thousands of people, then the sh*t just got real. 9/11 is big because someone got into the heartland of America. Not just killing a American spy or soldier or something. But flew plane right into New York City. That's why it's big.

One answer: GREED

We only invaded those countries because of 9/11.

because Americans always have to have a scapegoat.....