Nausea and severe headaches. I need to get better for school tommorow.?

this started 3 days ago out of know were. I been constantly taking asprin which is not working and right know im laying down because I feel like im going to throw up. I need to be at least some what better tommorrow for school. My school days are very long. I get up at 5 and get home at 5. Any tips on what I should take or do.

Favorite Answer

Go to the doctor, find out what's wrong. Also, it's okay to take a sick day if you have to.

You are having a migraine. Go to the doctor. Aspirin will not help. I can't tell you what to take but for my migraines i take Advil and i put lots of ice on my head or run the faucet in the tub and run cold water over my head and then lay in the dark. Go to the doctor....it's ok to take a sick day to see the doctor. Migraines are way not cool. go to the doctor. Even tonight if you can.