Should I get Dead Island PS3?

Please tell me details and give me your opinion and also do they have Co Op

Favorite Answer

Dead Island's seamless 4 player co-op multiplayer seeks to provide the most immersive multiplayer experience to date. Players can drop in and out of each other's games at any time with no loss of progress as well as the ability to continue on alone or with others.

i

Ok if you ever played Borderlands and loved it (if you haven't then go play it...hurry) you'll love dead island due to the similar play style and leveling up RPG element. Takes some getting used to but it's a keeper!

Co op also exists but is NOT cross platform but if you enable multiplayer through the options (before starting or continuing the game) people can randomly join your game and it also gives you the option to join others with similar game progress.

Source(s): Avid gamer and currently playing dead island
  • ?

lifeless Island's seamless 4 participant co-op multiplayer seeks to furnish the main immersive multiplayer adventure to this factor. gamers can drop out and in of another's video games at any time without loss of progression besides because of the fact the potential to proceed on on my own or with others.

I think it is the best zombie game that has ever existed. If you like fallout, borderlands, or any other RPG game, this is the game for you. Lots of areas, quests, and weapons to choose from, and crazy badass zombie enemy's to cut, crush, or shoot. It is more realistic (as realistic as a zombie game can get) in the sense of weapon condition, damage, and stamina use age. You use stamina to sprint, throw your weapon, jump, and swing your weapon. In short, it's awsome.

Source(s): X-box 360 nerd.
  • TONYA

No you should wait, alot of people are having problems on that game like saving issues and so on. I would wait for a while for them to get everything under control with updates and patches.

Yes.

Yes you should its a great game i love it

I'm picking it up myself how you doing?