Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareOther - Hardware · 9 years ago

PORTABLE HARD DRIVE help please!!! Quick Points!!! =]?

I just recently bought a 500 GB WD My Passport Portable Hard Drive. I was watching a movie while it was accidently unplugged and dropped on a carpet floor. It now cannot be detected by multiple computers, still lights up and so is receiving power, but just is not detected. What is the issue and how do I solve it? A lot of important data! Please help FULL Points to first right answer!!

Favorite Answer

You physically crashed the heads. It is done for and I doubt the "freezer trick" you'll get as an answer, will work.

• daak

actual, Sony isn't the terrific. besides the incontrovertible fact that, for the value you're paying for in this pc is reasonable with what you're receiving. The processor is only effective, good sufficient for gaming too, besides the incontrovertible fact that, for sure that's no longer the terrific. i assume it could make it in the final 3 of Intel's processors, besides the incontrovertible fact that. The photos card isn't so good the two, yet I promise you that it could have the skill to play contemporary video games at contemporary settings. You get 4GB RAM, it particularly is the main straight forward volume of CPU human beings have, and you get 500GB HDD area, it particularly is much greater suited. i've got self assurance that the only negatives to this pc is that's photos card (that's greater suited for top end gaming) and the portability. That factor isn't any the place close to transportable. that's weight is just about proper, besides the incontrovertible fact that that's length is so huge, you would be wearing a easy-weight monster via your edge. you in all probability won't be conscious a million" ameliorations between desktops, yet to me, sixteen" is the max i'd bypass too. yet all in all, while you're no longer a deep IT individual and use pc to browse the information superhighway, play video games, and so in this deal on your pc is proper, exceedingly by way of value.

Why are you asking the same question twice?