Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

do you take showers every morning? or every night?

when you go to school,

and on the weekends.

please tell both

Favorite Answer

On school nihgts, before I go to bed.

On weekends, just like randomly. I'll be like at 12:00 pm 'Hm... I feel like takin a shower; xD

• I shower every night, whether its a school night or weekend. Although..I have a random schedule on the weekends so I sometimes shower at like 2 a.m. when I get home if I go out..so technically that's morning ;D

I take showers at night. After tennis is over I may start taking them in the morning sometimes because I won't be all gross and sweaty when I get home. But for now I take them Sunday-Thursday nights. Friday I usually don't take one because I'm rarely doing anything right away Saturday morning and I'm busy Friday night, so I just wait until Saturday. I take them any time of the day Saturday, basically whenever I feel like it.

During the school week I take showers every night. On the weekends I take them mid day.

Every night. I fall asleep in the shower in the mornings... LOL. Sometimes on the weekends I forget or I'm too busy, but I always take one the day after.

I take showers every day when I wake up.. unless there is something going on really early in the morning.. I will take a shower just before bed.

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • ?

Every morning and every night.

In the morning, you wash all the sweat off from during the night. And at night because you wash all the sweat and oils off from during the day.

On weekends, I take a shower every morning. And if I work out that day I take a shower right after wards.

I take a shower every day of the week on the morning

But when I wash my hair I do it at night but that's only 2-3 times a week

I take showers every night on weekdays and on weekends it depends I might have a shower in the afternoon or at night.

• ?

School days I take them every night, but the time changes. Usually it's in the evening so my hair can dry. On the weekends it's usually some time in the early afternoon. Usually not passed two.

During the week (in the school year) i shower every night to every two nights. On the weekends i shower once (not counting friday). During the summer i shower whenever i'm visibly dirty or when i have somewhere to go. It's kind of gross, but oh well. It's summer.