unkown asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

I'm so messed up I just want to shoot myself!?

I am 13, bullied, bi, fat, ugly, and annoying. I want to overdose on the Oxycontin my mom has upstairs. I'm afraid to though because if I survive I go to a mental hospital. Which I am morbidly afraid of. My parents and I constantly fight. I'm depressed and have anger problems. So I figure I can run away. There has to be a shelter that will take me in. Then, I can get foster parents. What do I do?

Favorite Answer

Just run in the middle of the street when a car is coming (but make sure the car is going really fast or you'll probably survive with broken bones or become handicap). It's a lot more reliable than what you were thinking of doing.

Here's a tip:

mfi it when it's very dark outside and were all black (that why the car won't be able to see you in time for it to try to stop or slow down)

Look at it this way -

As regards bullying - speak to your principal or head teacher about it initially. If he or she takes no action, stop going to school. That will force them to take notice and do something about it. Why should you keep going to a place that makes you feel miserable when they don't give a ****, right ??

As regards the other stuff, I thought I looked bad when I was 13/14 but looking back at the photos I looked pretty good.

You have to believe that your life can change - because it CAN. In three years you will be out of school and your options will be wide open.

In the meantime you could go to your doctor and ask to speak to a councilor or a psychiatrist - surely preferable to ending your life without even trying when you have probably 60 or 70 years of life ahead of you ?

Well tyler

U shouldn't kill ur self because when u r older u can better your life

Bullying happens to everyone try to tell someone

Or fight back and get courage points

Fat

Who isn't?

No one gives a crud about wieght its who u are

U can't do nothing about fighting parents be thankful u have some because foster parents can be any type of person who would do sick things to u

This is being a part of a teenager

As far as that bi thing well keep it to yourself and let others come to u or jsut deal with it

U r probably confused

P.s don't kill self

I had a friend who overdosed on an Opiod (sp?) medication, but she didn't die. Her mom took her to the ER and they gave her IV and once she was back to normal she went home. No mental hospital...

I remember her telling me she felt no pain whatsoever (which is weird because I thought overdoses were painful). She drank alcohol with it before she went to sleep and when she woke up she was just "out of it"

But anyways. Everything passes. You feel this way now...your young. Everything WILL get better. I promise.

Please, please, please don't do anything. I don't even know you and I love you. I'm 20, and I was depressed for a while (though not to the point of suicide). Then, as cheesy as it sounds, I found God. I realized how much love he has for me.

Find someone to talk to. Message me on here. Find a good friend. Call someone, like KLOVE (a Christian radio station who can help pray for/with you - even if you aren't a Christian, I PROMISE it helps. I know from experience). The number is 1 (800) 525-LOVE (5683).

Or call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline, 1-800-273-8255.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

you most likely won't die if you take the oxycontin.you can handle more than you think.trust me you don't want to go to the mental hospital.i have been there 3 times they are horrible.those people are really nuts in there it's very frightening.talk call that number that other girl gave you those people really know how to help.

Go to a psychiatrist and remember no matter how bad your life seems there is always about at least 100 people who have it worse.

Keep in mind, your life hasn't even started yet. See a school consular about how to cope with your problems. They can give you advice that can help you for life.

don,t runaway from ur problem by killing yourself,there is always a trail period in everyones life,maybe it happened for u to learn a lesson.The solution to that situation it's in you.Life is not ruled by chance but choice,nobody have ever chose to die,PLS DON'T ALLOW CHANCE TO UR LIFE

dont kill yourself whatever you do!! DONT KILL YOURSELF!! dont do it. just push through. iim not sure what you should do other than get counciling, um but I know one thing. DONT KILL YOURSELF!!! thank you! GOOD LUCK!