How big should a picture be on your computer if you want to print a 3.5in x 3.5in picture?

My picture frames fit 3.5in x 3.5in pictures (or 8.9cm x 8.9cm). I don't know how this translates into pixels or mega pixels or whatever format the pictures are on the computer.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't use any file smaller than 500k (1 meg or larger would be best).

• banga
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i think of you are going to be able to desire to make it clean that his penchant for nude image and conversations with different women people could desire to quit or the marriage is executed. it particularly is an argument of appreciate for you, your marriage and the youngster who he's meant to be a father too. individually, It exhibits a great loss of adulthood and that doesn't bode properly for his being a great husband or father. you will no longer be able to make somebody else replace. He has to do the artwork to conquer this dependancy or to set you unfastened. i could call for counseling and see what he says. like all dependancy , he is going to choose expert help to work out why it is so detrimental and offensive . then you definately would be attentive to the place you stand . If he loves you greater advantageous than himself, he will knock it off , visit counseling and ask you to forgive him, if no longer, you're greater suitable off calling it a mistake and shifting on with your baby. i'm so sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.