Did they ever find out what happened to make WTC7 collapse on 9/11?

World Trade Centre Building 7 was the third building that collapsed on 9/11 and several years ago architects couldn't explain why it had collapsed since it didn't suffer any structural damage and fire could never be hot enough to melt the steel beams. Did they get to the bottom of it's collapse?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not an architect or a civil engineer, only electronics, but I would think it burned down from the jet fuels that were spilled when the jets went through the other 2 towers.

Either way, by now we should have made Afghanistan a f**king parking lot.

• Kini
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The brace on the outside helped the building with stability because it is very windy down there. Apart from that, supposedly the jet fuels mixed with chemicals in the offices combusted. But I was shocked to watch the buildings crumble like a piece of cake. I thought it was better constructed than that. Even bin Laden and his bunch including a civil engineer, were surprised it collapsed. The two buildings that were struck collapsed, The others were taken down by construction crews because they were not safe with flying debris and the toxic dust particles etc, and because they got insurance money.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ha i've got reported this many times on different posts. Whoever believes that those homes collapsed from hearth, I also have a purple Mongoose on the marketplace. They have been needless to say demolished. i be attentive to you considered the Vegas demolitions on television. It became a similar factor! in case you look annoying adequate on the pictures you will see tiny flashes via the smoke. Puffs of smoke or blasts under the cave in section are from explosions. A cave in won't turn concrete steel and glass into airborne dirt and dust. How did the papers proceed to exist from being pulverized? Paper is hader to bow up besides the undeniable fact that it is going to shred in a cave in. Why have been television cameras concentrated on construction 7 formerly it got here down? you ought to ask your self those questions and a great form of greater. This became all planned. you opt for months to coach for blowing up homes. Fires from jet gas won't soften the steel fairly in 40 5 minutes. steel does not start to soften untill it reaches over 3000 stages or perhaps then it has visit stay at that temperature for quite a few hours. that nie blue flame on your range burns warmer than the jet gas fires (for this reason the blue flame) yet you do no longer see those steel grates on your range melting do you? i do no longer purchase the bull that plaes took down the towers i don't have faith fires took down 7. no longer logical. It only breaks each of the regulations of physics.

• 9 years ago

The burning fuels from the two jet-liners would not have been enough to collapse the buildings.

Clearly, there is another explanation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It was the way the building was cons

tructed. the frame was on the outside and not in the middle .

Where the plane hit it got very HOT! the top floors then started to collapse . The weight was too much for the lower floors to sustain and it became like a house of cards. each floor collapsed on top of the one below, once there was several floors on top of each other, the building could not stand and went down.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lots of architects could explain, and indeed have explained, why it happened. Most architects, actually.

The only people who insist it "can't be explained" are a group of loony extremists consisting of various interested parties, including relatives of 9-11 victims and engineers who might very well stand to profit from yet another "investigation." They keep insisting that the facts must be studied by people who are " truly impartial." But they themselves are obviously less impartial than those who have already investigated the event.

The real trouble with what the "Truthers" want to believe is the very same problem that is found with all conspiracy theories. It defies what is humanly possible for sinister people to do without being discovered.

• 9 years ago

nah

• Halia
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Boy-don't you know we're not supposed to question such things-just get in line and say "yes Master...."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.