How do i kiss a girl i really like?

I like this girl and she likes me but were not dating... and i wanna kiss her but i dont where and how to do it like where we can be alone we go to the same school and i dont know how we can get alone! HELP!!!

p.S.

My mom doesnt let me go anywhere i have to do it in skool

Favorite Answer

The hell man, hurry up and ask her if she wants to see a movie! The movie ends, give her a kiss!

Lean in eyes half closed at 80% then let her take the 20% then WALAH.

Source(s): Been there, done that.

sign up for an after school activity. that way you can stay away from home longer. when are you alone w/the girl during those hours and only after you are sure she likes you back...you should just kiss her. i'm sure she won't mind.

kissing a girl at school for the first time to me is one of the worst things to do unless you like walk her out to her car or something if your in high school

say hey____, can i talk to you for a minute? and then bring to like a bench or something and just kiss her. she will think its romantic and kinda shy but sweet :D

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah1QE...

Source(s): me