Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Will you bleed before or after your first time at sex?

I'm nervous that the first time i have sex i will bleed on the guy while having sex! Will i bleed during or after? People say when your Hymen is broken you will bleed?

Favorite Answer

yes and no depanse on the tpy of girl some do not case relly hard sport give you a good worke out are house backe radeing are it break some orther way you do not no i think you should wait little bit more longer your boyfriend migth be useing you when have sex he migth beake up with wait for right preson like poreson you are get marred are engade who are about to marred

Source(s): here yahoo awnser read lot of qusion like

Sometimes people bleed but it all depends on the person. Some people bleed when their hymen breaks and other people's hymens stretch. Its also possible that your hymen could break before having sex, just doing everyday things and some girls are born with out a hymen.

Some people bleed the second time or first. Unless you have broken you Hymen before. It's not even that bad.

Hi,

some bleed, some don't. Some have hymens, some don't. Some are born without, other loose it to injury in the playground, masturbation, vigorous exercise etc.

The guy won't be bothered by the blood unless he has phobia for blood:P So don't worry about it^^,

I didn't bleed at all, my hymen was already broken before I had sex, how, I have no idea.

If you bleed it will just be spotting.

• Well you know you could break it yourself ahead of time and get it over with. just go to the kitchen and find yourself a nice banana or a carrot, cucumber whatever works for you.

It's very possible, that happens to a lot of girls. I know the first time I did it I bled a lot.