How many times does your family (on average) eat out a week?

Please include any stops for fast food (more than a drink). Thanks (:

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Rarely

Source(s): My knowledge
  • 9 years ago

It depends on how busy we are and at some times of the year we eat out more often due to a hectic schedule. We rarely eat out because we want to; it is almost always due to convenience to accommodate scattered schedules. At time of the year when we eat home most often, we have experimented with cooking to the point where we can make most of our favorite dishes better than we can get anywhere at an establishment. As we find more time as a family, we eat home almost always!

Maybe the annual average is 2 times per week including fast food, but times of the year can be more than 5 or 6 times and other times of year less than once per week. Good luck.

• 9 years ago

2-3

• 9 years ago

My family is just me. I go out to lunch from work 5 times a week. On the weekends, I'm usually out exploring Italy or some other part of Europe, so I usually have two lunches and two dinners a week out also.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

once if i am lucky enough to get a break.

but everytime we do go out to eat we are usually disappointing unless its a pricey place.

i just take their ideas and makes em better. customize what they would serve. so he is spoiled now. and in the end it saves money and i gain experience in the kitchen.

usually if we go out it is with friends or a type of celebration to get a drink.

• 9 years ago

im lucky to go out once a month my bf prefers to eat my cooking and we both are very healthy eaters.before when i lived at home we would eat out at least 9 times a month in which i enjoyed family time and out to eat experience.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The answer is simple....we kill the Batman.

Source(s): The Joker
  • T.B.
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

four

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

maybe once

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.