Would you date your ex again if they no longer cut themselves?

I used to be depressed and would cut myself, a lot. My relationship with my ex was super rocky when we were going out. Now I'm a COMPLETELY changed person, no longer depressed, no longer cut. I've tried to tell him but he's too scared of the past. I think if we both forgave each other for what we have done and tried again, our relationship would literally be perfect. But right now he is still scared of me. What should I do, say, etc, and would you ever date 'me' again?? Also, how can I make him realize that I've changed and not be afraid of getting dragged into everything again?

but this is the boy i love. it's been 6th months of trying to get over him. i still love him

Favorite Answer

show him that you have changed invite him to something or talk 2 him 1v1

I think you should move on, it didn't work out the first time what makes you think it will the second. I think that you already have too much baggage with that guy, and he shouldn't be scared of you. That's ridiculous, he should want to help you, and make sure your better. I think that you should find a different guy who doesn't know about your past, and can't hold you to anything. Fresh start is what you need.