if you go to a church but not a member shall i save my tithes and give it to the church when i go,?

the church are don't save up my tithes and just give for that sunday i attend. am not a member of any church but i do pay tithes and i am looking for a church home, if i miss a sunday shall i give the tithes for the sunday i missed

• Anon
    Favorite Answer

A tithe is a tenth of one's increase (in today's world, that's income).

The principle is that you are giving back a tenth to God for what you are able to do (in earning an income).

Where you give it is up to you, especially if you are not a member of any church. You could consider organizations like the Red Cross or any of the religious-based charities, like the Salvation Army, etc.

When you give it is up to you, but if you are looking at using it for a tax-deduction, just make sure you obtain a receipt for your "donation" to that organization (church or otherwise).

If you are born of God you are a member of the CHURCH which is the body of Christ.

If you are in membership to a local church then you usually can give as the LORD has prospered you.

Saving past tithes is up to you. Give 50% if you want. There is no New Testament command to Christians to give 10 per cent.

I would be concerned about gathering ... with those that are born of God though.

Psalms 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth [his] conversation [aright] will I shew the salvation of God. {that...: Heb. that disposeth his way}

all the best

The LORD desires worship and giving alms is according to how the LORD has moved your heart and taught you from his word .......... get into a fellowship first ... God wants your faithful testimony far more than your money.

• Tithes are a free will offering......... if a congregation mandates payment..... look else where for the fellowship of those of The True Church

I hope you are new to the English language. If English is your native language and you are older than 12 right now, you need to seek schooling immediately.

All I can say is save your money and buy a tutor. No need to give your money to a church.

Your answer lies here:

http://www.holytithes.com/

The bible records that only Jews tithed, never Gentiles! Romans 2:14 says that the Gentiles were not under the law.

• We are called to be generous; just give.

no you are not a member.