Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Are hurricanes, floods,tornadoes, and tsunamis so frequent these days because gay marriage is "cool" and "hip"?

We will pay for moral degeneracy in our society by feeling the wrath of God.

• justa

Texas is really burning up, closer to Hell than a flood.

Maybe God is more interested in things other than homosexuality. Like loving kindness and grace?

Or how we care for the least of us?

Moral degeneracy is not just sex, its how we treat our fellow man, also made in the image of God.

Seems a great many people follow the idea that Greed is Good, instead of God.

• No. Floods, tornadoes, tsunamis are not 'more frequent'.

A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.

_Ken Keyes, Jr

Ever notice that Las Vegas, A.K.A. Sin city, hasn't had any natural disasters? By the right wings logic, all red states feel Gods wrath for their wickedness.

You forgot about the fires in Texas...maybe those are because God hates Rick Perry.

I don't know who your God is, but my God is loving, caring, compassionate and extremely wise. Your God sounds hateful, vengeful and a force to fear, not to turn to.

Ah, now I know. Your God is Republican. My God is Democratic and has taught me to live and let live. Your God sounds more like Satan.

No. That's ridiculous. It's because god is mad at Rick perry and refuses to answer his prayer requests.

All of those natural disasters have happened before gay marriage was cool and hip. Its alright. You will learn more once you get to 4th grade.

No it's God's punishment for ignoring all his signs about global warming/man-made climate change.

Wonderful God you worship there, pal.