Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Are hurricanes, floods,tornadoes, and tsunamis so frequent these days because gay marriage is "cool" and "hip"?

Update:

We will pay for moral degeneracy in our society by feeling the wrath of God.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • justa
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Texas is really burning up, closer to Hell than a flood.

Maybe God is more interested in things other than homosexuality. Like loving kindness and grace?

Or how we care for the least of us?

Moral degeneracy is not just sex, its how we treat our fellow man, also made in the image of God.

Seems a great many people follow the idea that Greed is Good, instead of God.

• No. Floods, tornadoes, tsunamis are not 'more frequent'.

• 9 years ago

A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.

_Ken Keyes, Jr

• 9 years ago

Ever notice that Las Vegas, A.K.A. Sin city, hasn't had any natural disasters? By the right wings logic, all red states feel Gods wrath for their wickedness.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

You forgot about the fires in Texas...maybe those are because God hates Rick Perry.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't know who your God is, but my God is loving, caring, compassionate and extremely wise. Your God sounds hateful, vengeful and a force to fear, not to turn to.

Ah, now I know. Your God is Republican. My God is Democratic and has taught me to live and let live. Your God sounds more like Satan.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. That's ridiculous. It's because god is mad at Rick perry and refuses to answer his prayer requests.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

All of those natural disasters have happened before gay marriage was cool and hip. Its alright. You will learn more once you get to 4th grade.

• 9 years ago

No it's God's punishment for ignoring all his signs about global warming/man-made climate change.

• 9 years ago

Wonderful God you worship there, pal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.