Do most "White" people have blue eyes or brown?

Well I am white and I have brown eyes.My siblings,cousins,and most of the white people I go to school with have blue,green eyes or a mixture.My great-grandma,grandma,mom and my cousin(first) are the only ones I know of with brown eyes.I have a huge family so I feel like an odd ball and not to mention blue and green eyes are gorgeous!On my dad's side I'm literally the only one (that side is smaller)!!!

I am of Czech,German,Scottish,British,Irish,Norwegian decent

Not trying to offend anyone this is just based on my observations

10 points!

That was supposed to be Norwegian :D

Favorite Answer

If you take Europe as a whole it will be brown (I'm including hazel in the brown category.) The only countries with massively blue eyes (over 70%) are the Scandinavian ones and Ireland.The countries in the middle and east of Europe and Britain are about 50/50, and southern countries have more brown eyes, though parts of Spain have up to 25% blue eyes.

• Andy

I'd say that most white people have eyes that are blue, green or a mixture of the two. I can never really tell what mine are, probably closer to green than blue.

There are plenty of white people with darker eyes, but I think it's more common for white people to have light coloured eyes.

I'm British by the way, of English and partially Scottish descent as far back as the early 18th century.

• W

Funny, because in my family, it's the exact opposite. I, too, am White and have a big family but most of us have brown eyes, and the few with blue/green eyes don't fit in. We're of Southern Italian ancestry, though.

I would say blue/green eyes (or other light colors like grey) are more common in Northern Europe, whereas brown is more common in Southern Europe.

The vast majority of White Europeans possess brown eyes,hence don't forget that blue eyes are a recessive genetic trait.

the majority of people in all races have brown eyes

Source(s): irish, dark brown eyes as does all my family

Pigmentation.

My eyes are green

brown

i dont think you can ask on yahoo and get an accurate answer do some extensive googling.

• Kevin7

It is brown