Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 9 years ago

Is watchseries.eu legal?

I wanted to watch Entourage, but that is an HBO show and I dont pay nor do I want to pay for it. I asked a friend if there's anything I can do to watch it for free and he told me to go to watchseries.eu/serie/entourage . There's an option to "Watch" and and option to "Download". I know downloading would be illegal, so all I want to do is watch it. He said it's streaming. Is it legal or illegal to just watch it?

I live in the USA

• Rose D
    Favorite Answer

If you're in the USA or any other first world country, it's illegal. It's illegal in most countries in general, with the exception of a few third world countries that haven't signed international intellectual property treaties.

• zeng

Entourage Watch Series

• lokan

Watch Series Entourage

Books better your grammar, reading level, spelling, vocabulary, and generally are usually more educational than T.V.

when you are watching a television set or movie it is very easy to get distracted and multi task, where reading a book, it usually has your full attention!