Can you love someone as more than a friend...?

even if you've never been romantic together? Never dated, never kissed, never even hugged. Is it still possible to love them?

My husband and I started out as friends. We were never intimate together, but I did have special place for him in my heart. We decided to take a chance after a few years of being friends and now we're married. I love him with all of my heart. Always have, always will. He is my everything. So do I think you can love someone as more than a friend? Very much so.

OF COURSE its not about hugging or kissing ita about connecting and being trusting eachother as bestfriends you already do, it really is possible and might even be a great relatiopnship (:

Totally :)

You can be in love with someone or you can love someone...

being in love is being romantically attracted whereas loving someone could be when you love them as a person, but not in any sensual way or something....

I think... lol

Yes. that is probably the best way to fall for someone :) without physical stuff getting in the way or your decision.

Ofcourse, ever heard of love at first sight?

Some of the stuff people ask on here is hilarious.

• Frank

of course it is possible. Happens all the time in high school. It is really confusing though.

The heart does crazy things. Talk to him about it!

I don't think so. I think that's lust. Which is different.

answer my friend's question please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201109...