Can you love someone as more than a friend...?

even if you've never been romantic together? Never dated, never kissed, never even hugged. Is it still possible to love them?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

My husband and I started out as friends. We were never intimate together, but I did have special place for him in my heart. We decided to take a chance after a few years of being friends and now we're married. I love him with all of my heart. Always have, always will. He is my everything. So do I think you can love someone as more than a friend? Very much so.

• 9 years ago

OF COURSE its not about hugging or kissing ita about connecting and being trusting eachother as bestfriends you already do, it really is possible and might even be a great relatiopnship (:

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Totally :)

You can be in love with someone or you can love someone...

being in love is being romantically attracted whereas loving someone could be when you love them as a person, but not in any sensual way or something....

I think... lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes. that is probably the best way to fall for someone :) without physical stuff getting in the way or your decision.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Ofcourse, ever heard of love at first sight?

Some of the stuff people ask on here is hilarious.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

of course it is possible. Happens all the time in high school. It is really confusing though.

• 9 years ago

The heart does crazy things. Talk to him about it!

• 9 years ago

I don't think so. I think that's lust. Which is different.

answer my friend's question please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201109...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.