Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Healthy slow weight loss plan?

Weight: 148 pounds

Goal weight:127 pounds

Female, 16 years old, 5'7

How long will it take to lose the weight slowly and healthily. How many pounds a month will I lose approximately. And how much cardio should I do what kind of exercises? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I lost 90 pounds over three years by changing my diet to whole plant based foods. I shun processed and convenience foods choosing to prepare everything from recognizable plant based sources.

This is the same whole plant based diet that former President Bill Clinton adopted when he lost 25 pounds for his daughter's wedding.

On average, I lost about two pounds per week until my weight stabilized. I never restricted portions. I only ate healthy foods.

Source(s): "Eat More, Weigh Less" Dr. Dean Ornish

Don t skip breakfast and choose that s high in protein for energy and full of fiber to keep you satisfied for hours

Set new goals even you lose 10 pounds

Monitor your progress by noting your clothes fit looking in the mirror and taking photos

swing a lasso over your head 375 times

make your cosmo 100 calories skinnier by mixing a raspberry infused vodka with club soda

store bought salad dressings can be packed with calories make your own vinaigrette and store it in a small spray bottle to coat your greens without over dressing them

eat in front of mirrors and youll lose weight

when you re waiting for a flight toss your carry on in a locker and tour the airport

switch out your beef patty for a veggie burger