Why do I freaking like this guy?

Okay so for some reason I've always liked older guys... but I think this might be too old....

I'm 15 and he's 27... It's ridiculous I know, but I can't help it. I can't control who I like.

He's engaged so obviously nothing is going to happen (I wouldn't let anything happen between us anyways because it's such an age gap, but yeah).

He's really nice, and he's always there when I need help... Is it wrong to like someone so old?

Favorite Answer

it's not wrong to have feelings towards another person, don't forget that. And I think it's very mature of you to not let anything happen because of the huge age gap. Maybey he feels like more of an older brother to you and that's why he always helps you out. And maybey you just have a schoolgirl's crush on him, it could go away at any moment. So don't worry, you'll find someone else, and maybey you'll find someone that's around your age and you can be with and no strings attatched. good luck, hope this helped!!!!

Suprisingly it makes 100% percent, hes there for you, can support you, has everything a girl would want in a man that guys your age dont have.

Its illegal so dont try anything, just avoid going anywhere with it and look for guys around 17/18 if you have to.

It's not wrong , but by law it is!!! If I where you just stay with guys your own age till you over 21. then you know what you want to really do with your life, and who you wanna do it with.

best of luck

it's not wrong, like someone said, love knows no age.

its fine that you like older men, but don't let it get in the way of you're life. don't be dating people that old until you yourself are an adult. try to stay closer to you're age range until then

It's wrong to like a married man. Don't be a trollip/teenage homewrecker. Stay away.

no its not wrong to like anyone.

social rules should not dictate natural behavior. (but unfortunately they do)

yu need help....