culturally speaking does this make me racist?

i dont find white guys attractive at all. i only like black guys. does this make me racist or no?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Javy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are talking physically that's not racist.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no its personal preference

its only racist if you are say - trying to stop somebody from dating

but you can still choose to date whoever you want on ANY terms

Like some girls wont date guys who earn little money etc... Some guys may not big girls

Some girls dont have good stereotypes of Indian guys - and I enjoy breaking those stereotypes hahah

• eno
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm not racist. i don't choose human beings consistent with their race and that i in my opinion have no friends of my very own race. I prefer to be around different races. i don't get alongside properly with my very own. even nonetheless i might by no potential date interacially as i'm not fascinated in different races and that i don't have confidence in compromising the three racial classifications. i don't inspire human beings to blend with one yet another. i've got no racist perspectives. I dislike some international places, yet that's via the fact they slaughtered hundreds of thousands of my human beings. That hatred seems warranted.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

the white media is full of flaws and u guys keep pushing aside white peoples issues like the rise in feminism, the fact that white women are not seeking out white men, the fact that since white women don't seek out white men, u all are at a disadvantage in the dating pool since most minority women don't want you and white women are not dating you. Even if you do date asian, their are not enough asian women to go around for every SINGLE white man since asian women only make up a SMALL percentage and black females as well as Hispanic females outnumber them in terms of population in the united states. Most black women date hispanic men and hispanic women date black men if they do date out. White men are dead LAST on the list when it comes to dating.

I mean i am still a female, i don't have an issue getting a man to have sex with me. I got boobs and an azz no man can resist. color of my skin has never held me back. but i guaranteed as a white man you have a huge disadvantage. no one wants u since u have nothing to offer. You have a small dyck, a small brain, unattractive pale skin that looks albino. sorry but majority of women such as black and hispanic that outnumber asian women in terms of population, would never go for you. So u are the ones at a disadvantage. Unless you have alot of money (which most white men in reality dont) you wont get a girl, plus white men are corney as hell and have no game at all. And if your a ginger white man, please just keep your mouth shut because no one even would consider dating you LOL. Gingers are like the white version of asian men.

Source(s): copy and paste if you find 99 percent of white men ugly. Yes its not raicst its called truth. White women aint leaving them for nothing you know LOL. Their attitudes stink and their albino faces don't help
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

i think you are out of your mind. white men are deisred by ALL non-white women.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no its your preference

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

its okay they dont find you attractive either

• Faye
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

No, it's a preference. It's not like you think you're superior to them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No,if you dislike a race then you dislike them,just try not to hate them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't find black girls attractive at all so its all good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.