how to flirt with guys????????????

the other day my friend asked me how to flirt with boys. i know how, but i cant explain how i do it. i just do. how can i explain how to flirt with boys. (shes not that good at stuff with boys, so any other tips would be appreciated)

I think this is for u but... Okay so talking to them in person: Smile, make a lot of eye contact, laugh, look interested, ask questions, compliment, and touch (like a playful shove or poke or slap on the shoulder). In texting: send smiley and wink faces, laugh, and ask when you'll get to see each other next (he'll prolly get the hint and ask u on a date, my bf did). Good luck!

• kiss4u

Smile

First like talk to them about sports and junk, like umm.... badminton? or goodminton? Then say hey its me again, remember from like that place like that you ware like there and u like hit my mom? They'll like your sense of humor. Just ask to marry them immediately and then divorce them and take all their stuff. Or try falling down the stairs and see if he catches you, this is the true test of love.

Mission Accomplished

Source(s): experience and spazzyq.com