? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

what's the perfect way to murder someone silently?

no, i'm not trying to actually murder someone...i'm writing a mystery story for my lit class and my story is about a murder that takes place on an airplane and no one knows who the killer is. I need ideas for how the killer could get away with a murder silently, so everyone doesn't hear.

let me know some creative ideas on how YOU'd murder a pilot! thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Take them down into the holes and kill them there. If you've ever watched the movie Flightplan, then you'd know what I'm talking about. Though no one got killed down there (apart from the end), just kidnapped.

murder a pilot eh? have the murder go into the cockpit disguised as one of those air flight assistants and have the murder slip a cyanide capsule into the pilots drink, let the capsule melt and have him drink it. Afterwards kill the co pilot and navigator , put the knife in the pilots hand and put a bag over his already dead body. that way it looks like the pilot stabbed everyone in the cockpit and proceeded to suffocate himself :D

Weapon list: a captive bolt pistol, a very sharp knife which you would stab into his throat multiple times or you could slice into his throat while holding his mouth and let the blood gush out like a waterfall, maybe a silenced pistol, a hand held garotte or you could poison him somehow. By the way I love your idea for your story but remeber there is more than one person in the cockpit usually.

Chloroform followed by strangling, I guess.

It'd depend on where he was killed. The cockpit would be illogical and there would be passengers most other places, especially if it was a long haul flight.

Watch Detective Conan.. And get some ideas :D

I was going to answer until U said pilot.

Now I think you should start all over.

If this is your idea of a sick joke to post this day of all day, congrats, you are sick.