Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

How tall are you (with and without shoes)?

BQ: How big is the height difference of a people with shoes and without shoes? Is it that big of a difference?

Im 6'0 without and a little taller (i dont know how much taller) with shoes

Sorry, Im wrong I wanted to say I was 6'0 with shoes (basketball) and a little smaller without

• izzy
    Favorite Answer

5'3'', without the shoes. with shoes differ.

depends on the shoes. maybe an inch or so difference.

I'm a little over 5'10" maybe 5'10.5" and with shoes on I'm just under 6'0". So I would say about an inch to an inch and a half difference.

The taller you get, the smaller the difference. I'm 74 inches in socks, 75 inches in work boots, and 76 inches in my cowboy boots with the walking heel. (Sorry, I'm a cracker. I wear those things.) None of my buddies notice any difference between the working and "playing" boots, and I don't either. Fortunately for them, none of them seen me in my socks! Now a little feller may get a "boost" from an extra two inches going to a "play" boot. 2 extra inches makes a bigger difference if you are say, about five foot, six inches tall. I don't wear my cowboy boots for the inches, I wear 'em because they have more class in the bar than a dirty 'ol pair of work boots.

Source(s): Been a tall booger all my life. Real heartbreaker for the HS basketball coaches. They seen my height at 15 and thought I was the next Larry Bird. More like Larry Turd. Hated being surrounded by heads. That was all I seen for years growing up, the tops of my buddies heads. I was real glad when most of them caught up.

Lets see. Im 5'2 with my shoes so im probably eitha 5'1 or 5'1 1/2 without them. So it isn't really a big difference at all.

• ?

8''11 and without shoes 8"9......lol jk I'm 6"0 and without shoes I'm 5"10

im 4'10" without shoes with shoes im 5' mayby im not really sure how tall i am with shoes

BQ no its not a big difference at all unless ur wearing high heels

• eno

while you're, which potential i'm a midget at 5 ft 2 inches. i don't think of I qualify. Wait, we are actually not speaking approximately midget assclowns lower back are we? Cuz they trapped me down a properly as quickly as and, properly, i think of you have heard the story.

I'm only 5'1 without shoes.

And only 5'2 without.

Doesn't make much difference huh???

I AM 6 FOOT PLUS A COUPLE INCHES WITH SHOES

5ft 8