what is your religion / beliefs?

since it's questioned here. figured I'd ask.

I'm an agnostic.

Agnosticism is the view that the truth value of certain claims—especially claims about the existence or non-existence of any deity, but also other religious and metaphysical claims—is unknown or unknowable

• JMW
    Favorite Answer

what's an agnostic??

@Senor oh alright thanks bro, then i'm agnostic too.

Agnostic Atheist [2]

Well, I was raised Catholic, but I question it a little now. I won't ever deny a deity, but in my eyes as long as you are searching for a divine being and doing the right thing according to your own beliefs, you're fine in the eyes of God, if he really is out there. So I don't really claim to follow everything Catholocism teaches, but I do try to stick to the guidelines since that is the religion of which my faith lies, despite me being skeptical at this point.

Co-sign Oddyssey

I believe that no matter what religion you follow or what you believe, don't forget you're human like billions of other humans. As for a god or not, I'm not sure however I don't exactly doubt it. I guess i've gone from christian to agnostic....

EDIT: Why the f*ck was Moe TD'ed for being Muslim?

I'm an Orthodox Christian, but I'm not fanatical; nor do I go around preaching, judging, and condemning others. I have friends of all types, and I hate religious/irreligious bigots with a fiery passion.

• ?

Agnostic Atheist.

Ive strongly believe in God and accept Jesus Christ as my savior but I dont really have a religion

I believe in God and that my relationship with Him is personal. I don't believe in organized religion because I believe that people in positions of power (preachers, priests, elders) distort the message of the Bible.

What's agnostic?[2]

Christian-catholic

Atheist.

@Trippin, someone who might believe in a higher power but believes there's no way of proving it. So basically, they don't care.