should i go to the hospital?

im 39 weeks pregnant and my due date is the 15th. Since friday a.m i notice an increase in discharge thinking it could be my mucuos plug. But it hasnt stopped coming out. There is blood in it and it's as much as the beginning of a regular period not enough to fill a pad but there is some on my underwear and i when i wipe there is some also should i be worried or is this normal? the blood is bright red too not brown so it's not old.

• ?

When I was prego my ob said bright red blood is a trip to the hospital. That's prolly your plug slowly coming out and a slow fluid leak. Just go to hospital, better safe than sorry. They're not going to laugh at you if it's nothing wrong don't worry :)

Get it checked Hun. Best be safe. And make sure bby is safe too. It may be normal but still get it checked out. Ur waters might be slowly breaking!

Go to a doctor