Great books for teens?

I'm getting it for my niece a book she likes fanasty, magic, fiction suggestions

Favorite Answer

Oh... fantasy... I saw great books for teens and thought: I have lots of suggestions! I prefer more real life issue books: drug addictions, suicide, runaway, coping.... buuut....

A really awesome werewolf book (that I actually liked, despite my hatred for the genre) was Raised by Wolves. Amazing book. Then there's... Halo is a fantasy type... didn't really care for it but your niece may like it. The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld is really good, Sci Fi distopian society, but really really good.

The Demon Trappers Daughter is really good, your niece may like it (unless she's the fairy type, not the demon type) Great character voice and details. It's by a British author I think. Fairly new.

My ALL TIME FAVORITE: Suicide Notes, but Michael Thomas Ford. Love it. Hilarious, yet oh so wonderful. Then there's Sketches. And Tricks by Ellen Hopkins

Source(s): I am a teen. And I am the type that 'reads for fun, and way to much to be healthy :)' And I worked as a library aid for two years, so I know a bunch of books and have recommended a lot before.

Wizards First Rule by Terry Goodkind

I personally have LOOVED the Hunger Game series.

• Senna

Maximum Ride

Elsewhere

TWILIGHT

...

NO JUST KIDDING

Harry Potter

Source(s): Vampires shouldn't have sparkly penors.

I highly recommend the Twilight books. They are very popular, especially amongst teenagers.

Here is a link to some Twilight books on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_8?url=sea...

Source(s): Amazon.com

give her a challenge and give her the odyssey by homer