Is My Cousin A Pedophile?

well my cousin (female) is dating a 13 year old she is about to turn 23 this month and this is the third time

that she is with younger guys, 2 years ago she started going out with a 14 year old, last december she was

dating another 12 year old. and i think its ridicules but she says that she is in love and when she broke up

with the first two She got all depressed and this time her current boyfriend's mom wants to sue her and

again she is depressed. she is even quiting college, i don't know what to do im the only one who supports her when

she is depressed

but i don't support this stupid relationships!!! WHAT CAN I DO? does she need help?

I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS RELATIONSHIP! i support her when she is depressed, although she claims to love him and she says that she wants to die because they can't be together. she has been under depression since 2006 after a break up with a normal guy, she hasn't been in much relationships other than the already mentioned. SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT is that she acts like a 14 year old she is really immature and dumb.

Favorite Answer

she most definitely needs help. a 13 year old boy has yet to mature and has a distinctively different mindset than your 23 year old cousin.. if she's looking for love, she's looking in all the wrong places. sure, later in life 10 years is not an extreme difference, (such as a 43 year old married to a 33 year old) but 23 and 13?! they are on completely different levels of maturity, intelligence, and just about everything else.. please tell her to find some help.. she truly needs it, especially if she gets depressed after a break up with an 12 year old..

Why the hell would she even want to date a little boy?? I'm 18 and even 18 is too young for me! She's a grown women!! Yes, that's very much being a pedophile. This is not normal, she should go and get help from a therapist, and those little boys need to also get help. If I was their mom I'd BE doing something to make it stop already! And no just because she is your cousin doesn't mean you have to support her! Don't encourage this behavior! Tell her flat out it's wrong!

YESSSS !!!, there is something really wrong with grown women wanting to be with younger guys especially that young. she needs help because if not she will go to jail, and to be honest i dont feel it's wrong for that woman wanting to sue her for pusuing her teenage son... you cant support her when you know she's wrong because than you would be wrong as well .....

i think she's a pedophile...Not only guys can be pedophiles but girls can too. If she hasn't at least dated someone her age, then there's something wrong with her. Sounds like she needs some mental therapy.

I think this is criminal activity - they are under the age of consent. Don't support her, she is abusing children!

• Senna

First, I'm about 90% sure you're trolling, but if you aren't, then yes, she is a Pedophile.

I think so, or maybe she's got some kind of problem and she thinks she's younger!

maybe it's just a phase but ya that is kinda Pervy

If she's having sex with the children, yes. If not, not really i suppose.

Source(s): Experience

unfortunately, there is no known cure for pedophilia.

Yes she is, this kinda gross, but honestly, don`t **** it up for those kids who will grow up feeling alpha as **** knowing that they ****** a 23y.o