Which from should i get from T-Mobile!?

I want a phone that is below a 100 dollars with contract. Should i get the HTC Wildfire S, LG G2x 4g, or the Samsung Galaxy S? Do you have any other recommendations?

Favorite Answer

Screw t mobil get Verizon!!!

"IF" you Can get? a Samsung Galaxy S from T-Mobile for under $100, by all means get it. And let me know where you have seen the advertisment for such a purchace!

And surly you do know that such an offer comes with a mandatory 2yr purchase/plan aggrement that does require a data plan, and one which has a clause of 'early termination fee', normally which consist of full price payment of the phone and services provided. So with that said, you might want to recheck and read the fine print. But as far as reccomendations on the choice of phones, the Galaxy S Or check out the Htc Sensation verses the others listed. also below is a web link for a great cell device review/ratings website.

Internally, the Wildfire S is powered by a Qualcomm MSM7227 SoC with a 600MHz CPU and an Adreno 200 GPU. We received the international version, which supports quadband GSM and dual-band HSPA (2100 / 900MHz), which unfortunately limited us to EDGE connectivity in the States. Thankfully, HTC sells a variant for our native (1900 / 850MHz) 3G bands. Considering its entry-level positioning, the Wildfire S features a comprehensive assortment of goodies, including: 512MB of memory, WiFi b/g/n (which functions as a mobile hotspot), Bluetooth 3.0, AGPS, and FM radio, along with a compass, accelerometer, proximity and ambient light sensors.

you can NEVER go wrong with any HTC phone. in my experience, samsung phones have always let me down and i have never used an LG. but HTC is the way to go!