Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

What does God do when one of His Angels decides to go atheist?

Update:

(((Duck))) So God would give him an imaginary punishment?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He becomes the tooth fairy.

• 9 years ago

i think it would be difficult to tell God, A Being of Immense Power and Brilliance(eyes like flames of fire, Skin like molten gold, Voice like the sounds of rushing waters) that He doesn't exist. Remember these angels have seen God in action. They know He is real and they know He is for real. At best they might think that we as puny humans have a credible grasp on life and it's complexities.

Source(s): Life
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I put them in prison until I can find a way to settle the problem we are having in our friendship and at the same time they are demoted forever.-Jesus Christ

For all your dreams and wishes too come true and for greater glory and fullness of graces,explore and discover the many gifts of Apparitions that God has sent for your spiritual guidance,enjoyment,and enrichment for great will be your rewards and treasure stored in heaven and carry a Holy SCAPULAR on you always and you will be saved.

Pray the Holy Rosary for world peace and for all of Gods children too pray the Holy Rosary.

Here is a blessing and a our father prayed for you all,and Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

The Holy Family.

Source(s): The Holy Apostle James the Greater
  • 9 years ago

That sounds weird. The Angels come from the kingdom of God. They can't have doubts of God existence.

Not even Satan can't be Atheist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

What would an imaginary sky critter do when one of his imaginary creations decides not to believe in the imaginary? Absolutely nothing. Imaginary things don't really do anything at all.

(((Olga)))

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Well you can't "go Atheist". You'd "become Atheistic" and you're answer is nothing because an imaginary creature can't deny another imaginary creature's existence.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If they've joined the union then he'd be forced to accept their demands for better working hours and jelly filled donuts. If not he'd be free to unleash the full might of his non existent power. Either way nothin' happens.

• 9 years ago

Satan and a lake of fire ring any bells for you? Wasn't he the first atheist in the Abrahamic religions? I believe so. Apparently God sits and sulks.

• 9 years ago

Well, he gets kind of depressed and looks at his retirement fund and wonders if there are enough angels left to throw him a retirement party.

Source(s): I'm a WHOLE WHEAT Pastafarian and I know this stuff!
  • 9 years ago

This is an impossible scenario. An angel would have empirical proof that God exists because they could see him. So an angel could not be an atheist.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Refer to Prometheus?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.