best tv shows for a dramatic, romantic person, that likes mistery and other stuff?

hi ppl... im looking for tv shows to watch, summer is gone so ready to stay at home with a lil entertaiment... so far i have watched glee, hellcats, currently watching pretty little liars, but i need more options so if you could help me, its gonna be an easy 10 points..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Gossip Girl - returning Sept 26

90210 - returning Sept 13

One Tree Hill - returning Jan 2012

Life Unexpected - ended

Nikita - returning Sept 23

Vampire Diaries - returning Sept 15

The Secret Circle – new show Sept 15

Hart of Dixie – new show Sept 26

New Girl – new show Sept 20

Revenge – new show Sept 21

Ringer – new show Sept 13

The Lying Game – currently airing

Switched at Birth – returning early 2012

Veronica Mars - ended

Greek - ended

• 4 years ago

there is honestly a plan to end "lost" with a action picture. i think of it somewhat is an engaging attitude by using fact it forces visitors to make certain to the instruct. in spite of everything who might pass and see a action picture until eventually they knew what it exchange into going to be approximately? that's a different case of cashing in instead of promoting out. the possibility is that if the instruct jumps the shark, human beings won't hassle seeing the action picture. There are going to be six seasons of lost and at £50 a container set the action picture value ticket is going to value anybody who did no longer watch it on television a whopping £3 hundred plus the cost of the cinema value ticket to truly understand what's occurring, so the objective industry could be limited. nonetheless there are a number of times seize-up exhibits, and that i anticipate the action picture will initiate with a recap while you evaluate it somewhat is the character of lost, flashbacks are a continuous subject. i'm hoping we at the instant are not all disappointed. I remember whilst X-data "ended" with a action picture, different than you nevertheless did no longer get a definitive answer, the actuality wasn't accessible. That exchange into very problematical. so a procedures as a television instruct that would make a solid action picture is in touch, i might %. Police digicam action. i admire gazing all those automobile chases from the helicopter and each and all of the loopy stuff perople upward push as much as, upload a narrative line and a cunning WPC or 2 and you have a blockbuster!

• 9 years ago

I bet you would definitely like supernatural

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.