Anyone find my attraction strange?

Like I'm more attracted to girls who do something. For example I like the woman in riding gear tearing up the dirt rather than the bikini model posing atop a dirtbike.

• Favorite Answer

Everyones different for you I think personalities more important to you than looks. Looks are always essential but not key, I guess you prefer tomboys and stuff ^^ thats awesome ;D ^^ and its perfectly normal because people are different ^^. Like most girls like guys that have huge muscles and show off and stuff but I prefer a guy who plays guitar and sings and has like emo-ish hair ^^, again like you a guy who does something^^ so your attraction is perfectly normal^^ don't call it strange silly :3 because everyones special in their own way^^ heheh^^

Strange? Not at all. You like women who take action and I'm sure there are plenty of other people out there who have the same attraction.

No, it shows that you like real women instead of just pretty faces.