Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

why do i get angry so easily?

i feel myself getting and acting uncontrollably angry for the stupidest things.why.do i have something wrong with me?

am i psychotic?

• Milton
    Favorite Answer

Sara, you gave away part of the answer in your question. You are judgmental and expect others to meet your standards. What you believe are stupid things are sensible to the other person even if you are right and the other person is wrong.

Let it go and stop trying to control the universe. You can't win. All it will get you is disrespect because people do not like someone playing God in their lives.

I expect others will not be as smart as I am. That is a genetic reality so if they give a response that doesn't make as much sense as mine, they are doing the best they can. I simply do not have the time or energy to educate the world. Life is too short and like a circus. I simply move on the the next cage. Maybe the elephant will be brighter than the jackass. If not, oh, well.