What should you do if a girl sleeps on your lap?

I'm going to make this as simple as i can. I was at this party earlier and i was chatting with some girls and guys and towards the end one girls just put her head on my lap and ended up sleeping. I stayed at my friends house and just waited for her to maybe wake up but she didn't so i just quietly and gently moved myself to the other couch and just slept there. She knew that she slept on me because she talked for a bit before she actually FELL asleep. So i just slept on the other couch and woke up with her the next day. Did i do the right this or should i have let her stay on my lap? She didn't seem mad at all, same as before. Were 17/16 (girl) i don't know if that helped or not...

And we never drank.

Favorite Answer

You did a good thing :) You are a gentlemen most guys would've done something stupid

• .

You were very sweet and a good gentleman. I'm sure she liked what you did, staying there with her.

You should get a b0ner and poke her ear with it

Try not to get a erection

• Jumdd

Get something cold to induce my erection.

You should wait until she's asleep and then slide one hand in her pants and diddle diddle diddle.

Take advantage of her.

yeah, that's so cute!

you should have unzipped your pants n put her mouth to work

draw on her