Funny Youtube Video Ideas :)?

Heyyaaa! So. Does anybody know Jenna Marbles? Or Nigahiga? Or Kingsley? They're both naturally hilarious. I hear they make a lot of money (does anybody know how much??) from their popular videos and that everybody likes them. Well a lot of people say i'm really funny, and I really want to make youtube videos just like them. Stuff that people will enjoy and find hilarious and like & subscribe. If you have any ideas on what to make my first video on, or ideas on any videos, that would be great. Just give me a list of funny/creative ideas (if you have any) and from there, i'll probably think of more stuff. OR, if you have any ideas on how I can come up with ideas for my youtube channel.

Thanks so much , it means a lot.

! :) easy 10 points best answer(;

Favorite Answer

I'm like you...but I got nothing either. I think "Just be ye self." Doesn't create ideas. First of all....everyone loves a good prank. You could become a prank master. I love pranks...soo....Anyways. Try the classics...and then do some harder stuff. If you think your mom won't smack you for pranking her...try her too. Otherwise...you can do the whole vlogging thing and do one RANDOM a week Simple, ain't it? XD

Source(s): Me

List Of Funny Youtube Videos

Hell yeah, I love those guys, especially miss Marbles :-D She's so hilarious and it comes so naturally to her. I'd say, if you're wired the same way, first you should figure out the type of humor you're best at (even naturally funny people are best at something and not so good at other types of comedy) and then try out a few things like prank videos, everyday comedy where you talk about your day or your friend's day, parodies, reenacting famous movie scenes, asking random peole on the strees qustions, that kind of thing :) Good luck!

Try some more original stuff that you haven t already seen 100 times (like cat videos and baby videos). For instance, reenactinc a scene from a famous movie or making a parody out of it.

1st video: ALWAYS IMPROVISE! Use items from around the house to your advantage. Make up your own clichés, etc.

Maybe you should make it on: How to kiss like a boss. Make it informative yet funny! All videos with "kiss" in their name get up to 2-3 million views!!!

Check out xlosuh she is BEAST and so funny. xD Just be yourself qurrrl. y0uLl b3 gR3@t LOL mind ****** xD