Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 9 years ago

is 911 terrorist attack or conspiracy made by USA?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

at first i believed the government story .

at a murder trial by the ancient greeks , the prosecutor would ask " who profits ? ". in the last ten years i have come to believe 9 11 was a zionist controlled ' reichstag fire ' used to dupe americans into financing and fighting the zionist's war against muslims . it worked . we have seen the largest transfer of wealth ever in the history of america , from the middle class working man UP to the top 1% richest . it worked . the people who died that day were not murdered , they were martyred , for the zionist agenda of greed of wall street , corporations , and the bankers .

• 9 years ago

Do you know that former British foreign secretary Robin Cook claimed that Al-Qaeda were nothing but a database list of CIA backed Islamist fighters? Mr. Cook has since died incidentally. The REAL culprits for 9/11 are still in control.

9/11 was staged by the powers-that-be using aircraft remotely controlled as drones and explosives already planted in the buildings. Much such terror attacks are actually state sponsored including the 7/7 London Bombings and Madrid and Bali bombings .

See "Operation Gladio" to understand just one historic example of false flag campaign.

Truth deniers are morally complicit not just in their own oppression in the creeping global technocratic borderless police state but in the oppression other nations and of future generations also.They need to take stock and examine why they believe the official account with so much evidence against it. .

• henery
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

there is sufficient evidence to have faith our government the two knew approximately - or participated in - the 911 mess ups. If no planes crashed, the relatives who died have been killed simply by demolition explosives heavily planted interior the homes. i think it fairly is our top - and criminal accountability - to hold our government's feet to the hearth once you communicate what share circumstances we've been lied to interior the previous: * FDR supposedly knew concerning the Pearl Harbor assault in strengthen, yet did no longer something to offer up it, understanding the way it would draw us into international conflict II; * the federal government has never satisfactorily defined the Roswell, NM incident in 1947, exceedingly to those that witnessed the activities; * Our government denied it replaced into flying U-2 undercover agent planes over the united statesS.R. till Khrushchev shot one down and displayed it for all of the international to work out; * hundreds of thousands of human beings nevertheless do no longer consider the Warren value's conclusions as to the JFK assassination; * some human beings think of the July, 1969 moon landing replaced into staged; * The U.S. military lied approximately our battleships being attacked interior the Gulf of Ton relatives, which ultimately drew us into the Vietnam conflict; * The Pentagon lied concerning the consequences of "agent orange" on Vietnam veterans; * The White abode denied any involvement in a petty little housebreaking on the Watergate inn till 2 youthful journalists dug out the certainty and compelled the resignation of a sitting U.S. President; * Ronald Reagan lied approximately an palms-for-hostages deal till the IranContra scandal made front-web site information; * George W. Bush lied approximately Iraq's stockpiling of 'weapons of mass destruction", yet basically after he had instituted an unconstitutional, unlawful, immoral 'conflict' against yet another sovereign usa that in the time of now way threatened, provoked or attacked the USA. i does not be too speedy to have faith each thing our government tells us. -RKO- 06/sixteen/08

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It is a conspiracy how? You have no evidence to support that ridculous claim. We have hard drive, usb port flash drives, written materials; all evidence that stakes the claim to Osama Bin Laden. I am in the USMC and without breaking secrecy, we do have evidence. This is not a cover-up, not a conspiracy. This was purely a terrorist attack that we were actually warned about. The terrorists from middle east, I am not allowed to state all the names of the leaders, nor am I allowed to state the names of the multiple terrorist organizations, but we were threatened and warned by them. We did not "comply" with their demands and they attacked as a result.

Source(s): Military, USMC MD
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I really don't know what to think, it could be an elaborate plot by the government to start a war, or it could be the worst terrorist attack in history. I don't think about it from one side or the other. I think of it as an awful tragedy. Who cares who did it, the same people died! It would be terrible of the government did it, killing 3000 of their own citizens, but instead of reasearching conspiriacy theories and arguing about WHO did it, I think about and feel sorry for the people who died. Espicially arguing about it today is like having a murder trial at a funeral, its disrespectful.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

For the 815th time, it was a terrorist attack

I just don't understand why the U.S. attacked Iraq and Afghanistan when the hijackers and Bin Laden were from Saudi Arabia and had friends in Pakistan

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

For the 813th time today it was a terrorist attack by Osama bin Laden, a Wahhabi Mulsim and his Saudi buddies.

• 9 years ago

No, it's not. Please do yourself and the rest of us a favor and go read the 9/11 report. You know, the one written by 100s of experts on subjects like physics, chemistry, architecture and forensics - not the one written by folks who think they "know better than the government", cower in their mother's basement while wearing hats made of tin foil.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

FOR THE 814TH TIME,IT WAS A CONSPIRACY.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.