Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Anyone else masturbate like this?

I have done it since I was young because it felt great I didn't know I was masturbating untill I was eleven and jizzed for the first time since then my "climax" has been less intense but still good I found a description that ressembles what I did: "chum your instrument with a lion's pounce, sit with legs stretched out at right angles to one another, proping yourself up with two hands planted on the ground between them and your arms" I would then rub my genitals on the ground, its the only way I feel comfortable masturbating. Anyone else do this or know what the technique is called?

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's called Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome (TMS), and it's a frequent cause of sexual dysfunctions in males. I masturbated prone for many years and developed those dysfunctions. I overcame my TMS with help from, and you can do it too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.