Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 9 years ago

Does anyone know the recipe for the honey hot wings at walmart?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No i do not know the recipe for the honey hot wings at walmart?But i got this one that i use to make mine.

honey hot wings

Ingredients Directions

- 20 pieces chicken wings

- 2 cups honey

- 5 cups hot sauce

- 1 cup brown sugar

- 1/2 teaspoon salt

- 1/2 teaspoon pepper

- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder

- 1/2 teaspoon paprika

- 3 ounces cooking grease

- 6 pieces aluminim foil

- 1 cup ranch dressing

Season thawed chicken. Combine salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl. Then sprinkle it over the chicken, coating the chicken all around. Heat the cooking grease to about 350 degrees or until it bubbles. Cook chicken until thoroughly done. While chicken is cooking prepare the sauce. Combine the remaining seasonings, 1/2 hot sauce, 1/2 brown sugar, and 1/2 honey in a separate bowl. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl making sure to coat all wings. Place wings in as many sheets of foil needed making almost like a pouch for the wings. The pouch should look like a teepee. Place the rest of the honey, hot sauce, and brown sugar on the wings and then close the top leaving enough for the steam to escape. Heat in the oven on 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until sauce starts to bubble. No more then 15 minutes or the wings may burn. I usually serve this with a creamy ranch dressing for a dipping sauce.

Source(s): LA
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.