Click
Click asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Whats wrong with Shaq?

Shaq: "At 39, I wasn’t mentally on the down slope. But I used to feel really terrible after scoring eight points. This ain’t me, the Diesel scoring eight points. My mind was on winning the whole thing, and we had a chance to get the second spot (in the Eastern Conference), and we ended up getting the fourth spot. I even told (Boston General Manager) Danny Ainge not to do the Kendrick Perkins deal with Oklahoma City. I told them I might not be ready, and I’m definitely not coming back. Those guys did what they’ve got to do. I wasn’t surprised; I’ve seen it before. They say all that blah, blah, but you know it’s always going to be something different."

Thoughts? I personally think he shouldn't be criticizing anything. He himself said things to make Danny confident in him.

Favorite Answer

I think he is just telling it how it really went down, and letting us know what happened.

He's just voicing his opinion nothing wrong with that