URGENT Homework Help please?

I have a 800 word essay (story) to write that is extremely important- it goes up as part of my final A level mark. So please help.

The topic can basically be anything. It must have a problem though, so for example the topic I'm considering writing on so far is poverty.

Now I'm not asking you to write the essay for me of course, I'm just wondering if you have any topic suggestions AND (more importantly) ideas on what the essay should be about? It's not argumentative, it's in the form of a short story.

P.S. (For the English etc who has written A level's, keep in mind I'm from the Caribbean so I'm writing CAPE A levels, not what you're writing.)

Rofl, if you think asking for help is cheating, what are you doing on this forum? I'm just asking for the ideas so I can have something to try and write an essay on.

Favorite Answer

Do your own work. Nobody likes a cheater. Have some dignity.

Edit: You are supposed to be doing it yourself. The whole point is to think creatively. If you can't come up with your own Idea how do you expect to write an entire essay? If you need help ask your teacher, that is what they are there for.

Yahoo answers is not for helping people with homework or doing someones homework for them it is for answering questions about general subjects.

• koth

Well, let's examine. eight/four -(two-a million) = a million eight-four-two+a million = three eight+four-two-a million = nine eight-four+two+a million=7 eight-four+two-a million = five. eight-four+(two*a million) = 6 eight/four + (two*a million) = four eight/four -(two*a million) = zero eight-four-(two*a million) = two (eight-four)*two*a million = eight (eight+four-two)*a million = 10 Voila!!