I'm beginning to lose hope.?

I've known this girl for around 6 months, and I have liked her since we met. We go through periodS where we talk every day, along with times that we completely ignore each other; it's a love/hate situation. Everyone at school understands that we can't stand one another, yet we always talk and occasionally hang out. I went to her house yesterday and we made out like crazy, and she told me she loved me. Now a day has passed and she is ignoring me, even on facebook. What the hell?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Its A Typical Girl Behaviour, In Another 'Period She Might Like U Again, have guts to take her to silent place, hold her hands, look into her eyes & Ask 'Do U Love Me From Heart & Soul' if Y it gr8, if N the matter is clear, love is when U look into her eyes & reach her soul & U both know it instantly

Source(s): self
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

maybe she has bipolar disorder...lol

but seriously u should sit down and talk to her break it down to her let her know how u feel.. and ask her whats up with her ignoring you. maybe she isnt used to having a guy around or something or maybe shes just trying to play hard to get.. just get your point across to her and let her know that her ignoring u is only pushing you further away from her and she should take advantage of the situation while it is present instead of playing around.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.